OT, but funny

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@fiufiji.com)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 09:46:30 EDT

on my way into school today, i was behind a gray Mitsu Eclipse RS. this
thing had no drop (surprise), the factory hub-caps, and a HUGE back bumper,
with an air-dam and all (must add about 10HP). well, on the way into the
garage, this thing slows down to about -2mph, and attempts go over the small
(reenforced plastic) speed bump on the way into the parking garage at
school. well, that HUGE bumper (which was painted to match) didn't like
that, and when the back wheels go over the speed bump, that bumper scraped
on the speed bump and popped right off... i had to hit the brakes, and
control my laughter until i passed him. i spent the next couple of minutes
laughing at the poor guy, cuz the look on his face was priceless (something
along the lines of "Oh shit... not again!").

just thought i'd pass this along and make your day a little better (i know
it did mine).

Gabe Couriel
http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0