Re: Re: VA inspection -Reply -Reply

From: kenallgood@cox.net
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 09:33:05 EDT

Pffttt, if it takes just a receipt to prove that I bought the part, even thought I might have installed it, talk about a loophole :-)

The really funny part is, ok, they failed me for the Rams head covers, so I had them remove them for the purpose of the inspection, and put them back on when I got home. What a riot :)

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L