Gen II Chrome Grill, Headlight Buckets For Sale

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 10:57:45 EDT

My '95 project is progressing. I'm converting from a chrome grill to a
painted grill and painted headlight buckets. The chrome stuff got pulled off
yesterday. Will fit 91-96 trucks.

All pieces are in good shape, very minor dulling of the chrome in a couple
spots. One of the plastic slats in between the chrome bars on the grill is
broken, but it's hard to notice. Somebody had to point it out to me. I also
have the stock corner light housings too.

For somebody that wants chrome or had an unfortunate front end accident, this
is pretty good stuff. I know from what I just paid for the painted pieces,
there is between $400 and $500 worth of stuff here, if it were new. I'm not
looking for nearly that much but make me an offer and we can work from there.
 I have a picture I can send to anyone who is interested.

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'02 Dakota QC 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92 LSD
'95 Dakota CC 4x2, SLT, 318, 5 spd, 3.55 LSD