Re: Engine mods

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 12:52:58 EDT

I would do the headers first for three reasons.

1. Any time you can open up more airflow, you're better off.
2. The headers will complement the cam by supporting the added exhaust valve
lift.
3. If youre doing the cam, you must remove the rocker arms and pushrods.
Why not do both the cam & rockers both in one shot?

Gary Hedlin
President
Hedlin Web Designs
http://www.hedlin.net