Re: RE: Subwoofer wiring

From: kenallgood@cox.net
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 10:55:30 EDT

Hey Charlie, how's it going, hope you enjoy the Dakota.

Just to let you know, there's a few of us in your area. I'm in Newport News, and trek up to Yorktown once or twice a week (usually in the Grafton area, my church is puting up a building up on Lakeside Dr.). As soon as I get my headers installed on my Dakota, I'll be heading up to VMP (no more than 1.5 hrs from Yorktown) on a friday, lemme know if you wanna join. Don't have to be fast to run (I'm only high 15's), can easily win by just running constistant :-). It's fun even if you don't win.

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L