Re: RE: ebay alert - MoPar Dodge Dakota SHAKER retrofit ?

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 16:48:41 EDT

Yes...Terry has sold the molds to Keystone (Good Hoods)......

Chad Evans has talked with Terry on this when we were getting Muscletrucks
set up last Fall.........

Terry has gone to bulding Custom Trucks and Suv's and given up the hood
making business.....

Ron-
Co-owner: Muscletrucks.net
website: www.muscletrucks.net