RE: RE: Re: Subwoofer wiring

From: Charlie Marino (cmarino12@cox.net)
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 23:11:24 EDT

You brought up a good point Aaron so I contacted the guy via e-mail who
makes the boxes and he said all you have to do is move the hinges up to
accommodate the box. He said he found this was the best way to get the
best base response and still have operable seats. You can see that the
seats still work with his install at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38647&
item=2410809210&rd=1 you can also look at it (better shots with the seat
down at: http://members.cox.net/customsubboxes

Charlie Marino
Yorktown, VA
1999 Dakota Club Cab SLT