Re: sign of bad ball joint?

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 09:53:28 EDT

K7392 for the uppers
K7393 for the lowers

These part numbers are for a 2wd truck (2000 model year). I did some
calling around and you can get them from car quest, their store brand is
called something stupid sounding, but is manufactured by moog, and they look
exactly the same when compared side to side.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

""DML"" <samjperez@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:b7jmhj$aog$1@bent.twistedbits.net... > > > > Unfortunately, my extended warranty just expired. What brand of ball > joints > > should I look at? I think I heard Moog makes a pretty good ball joint?? > > > > > optimally I would want to go with MOOG however I also need to replace mine > and so I called MOOG but these parts are not available for '00. Josh on > this list said he got them from somewhere I just haven't had the time to > investigate yet. > > > Sam Perez > San Mar Tx > '00 DAK 4.7L > >