re:Mopars at the Rock

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 11:04:18 EDT

TonyC wrote:
>Well for the second year in a row, I've made the trip from FL to
Rockingham
NC for this Mopar get together.

We had about 35 R/T Dakotas make it up for the show and racing.
All lined
up in one LONG line during the show. Talk about a LONG line of
R/T
Dakotas!!! The show was good, and the racing was great.

There was even a street driven RC R/T that was spraying some
juice, and was
able to take out a BB Corvette Stingray (12.68) in Friday Test n
Tune, and a
Viper RT/10 (12.44) during Sat morning tuning.

TonyC
12.124 @ 109.55 (150 shot, still with stock heads and cam)
1.694 best 60 ft
13.099 normally aspirated

Hmmmmm..... a street driven RC R/T spraying some juice. Wonder if it was by
a guy with a D/A RC R/T and a new P/B? ;)

Congrats, Tony! How do you wipe that s**t eatin' grin off your face while
you're beating up on Vipers and 'Vettes?

Nice showing of Daks, too. I hope to see some pics and video soon.

Later,
Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport 5.2 Auto