Re: Dakota slowing down?

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 09:46:43 EDT

It's because the "other" half of the list has lives outside of the list...so all that's left is poor sod's like me that are without... ;-)

>>> Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com 04/17/03 06:26PM >>>

Let me try this again.....

Due to spell check, it replaced the DML with Dakota on the original message.

I'm having this problem lately. When ever the weather warms up and it nice
out, things just seam to slow down with the DML. Right from starting and
onward.... I can't just can't put my finger on it. If anyone knows why the
DML slows down like that! Please Help!

Nobody caught was I was trying to imply here about the DML posting slowing
down as the nice weather shows up.

Never mind I'll go back to my corner now ;-p

--
Don Mallett