Re: Service schedule info

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 12:57:29 EDT

Did you do the everything but the kitchen sink service at 60K? If so, it's just oil and check all of the rubber bits. If you didn't, then you essentially drain and replace every fluid in your truck, all new filters, sparkplugs, wires, and look really hard at your front end stuff... If yo uwant more detail, I can send the actual list....

>>> Roadkill47@attbi.com 04/18/03 11:06AM >>>

I've misplaced my truck manual and I was wondering if anyone new what
service I need to do at 65,000 or should have done to this point. Is there
a web page listing this stuff?

Thanks!

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
Autolite 3923, 7.5mm Bosch plug wires, Jet Stage 1 Chip, Custom K&N 6x9 air
intake, Rancho RSX shocks (4), Pioneer full audio system, BF Goodrich
32x11.5r15 T/A KO tires