not so good friday

From: Dan Kramarsky (dkramarsky68@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 21:09:04 EDT

well i looked hard for the first time since I got this '92 dak at the
front end suspension.

i found all the rubber bushings are cracked and one has split in half.
i mean all. like about 8 or 10 of them.

anyone have a '92 or 93 that they had to pretty much replace all
the rubber in the front end? whats that gonna cost me? (roughly)

also i found the driver side splash guard in the wheel well was rubbing into
the brake line hose. (ya know that short 8" hose from frame to caliper). it
eroded about 1/32" of wall thickness in that hose. gonna need to replace it
asap. anyone remove or cut back those splash guards? or use a braided brake
hose?

also whats a replacement brake hose gonna cost?

thanks for allowing me to vent a little. much appreciate it.

-dan

=====
Dan K.
'92 Grey Dak CC, 318, 4x2, 46RH, 3.90 rear, 235/75R15, PS, PW, PB, Cruise,
AC, & 110,000mi

future mods: trans-go shift kit, home-made cool air induction, lowered 2" in front & 3" in rear.

Southern California