Re: Re: RE: New Injector Install

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 09:44:16 EDT

2 DAY JOB??......... FOR A SET OF 6 INJECTORS!!hehehehe.........

Gary.....just unbolt the fuel rails and unbolt the bracket for the TV cable
and Throttle cable and and disconnect both cables and set them aside, this
should give you enough room to work..........or just loosen and lift up the
TB after disconnecting the cables and plugs.

I did mine in about 45 minutes without unbolting the TB from the
intake........hope this helps.....

Ron-
Co-owner: Muscletrucks.net
website: www.muscletrucks.net