Re: Stumbling idle?

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 13:42:44 EDT

Had the same thing happen on my '01 when I had it. It was with the stock TB
too. Took it to the dealer a couple of times and they never found anything.
After the third time they hooked up a monitoring device and told me to hit
the button when it hapend again. I did that and took it back but it didn't
really tell them much. They said it showed something happening but there
wasn't enough info to tell what it was. The tech told me they were starting
to get several 4.7's in with this problem but nothing to do about it. I
guess DC still hasn't worked it out.

Jeff Durling