Re: Good place to ground?

From: Eric Jerman (ejerman69@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 20:05:34 EDT

I always try to get under a seat belt bolt...doesn't get much better than
that without drilling a new hole somewhere. In that case I would scrape the
paint until you get bare metal and put a self tapper or two in the ring
terminal. Try to get one of those little star washers too to help secure
the screw.
Eric Jerman