Re: K&N FIPK test results

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 23:18:12 EDT

Nice work on the testing of those bolt on's Kevin......
The results of the K&N FIPK are almost the same as the results I got with
the one I had installed before I added the Powerdyne......about 8-10 is the
average increase.

I had done my testing with a Jet stage one module and the
K&N FIPK installed and the results were less than expected........as it only
picked up 8 hp with both installed.........I went from 125 RWHP stock to
132.8 RWHP with both the K&N and the Jet module.....

Again ........VERY GOOD WORK!!

Ron-
Co-owner: Muscletrucks.net
website: www.muscletrucks.net