Re: Foxwoods '03 Meet

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 22:12:55 EDT

Hey, Walt,

<snip>At the moment, I haven't received much response and we only have 4 or
5 truck
attending<snip>

Hate to do it, but Susan & I hafta bow out of this year's meet. We've been
to the last two, & had a blast each time, but my daughter volunteered me to
coach a softball team & I've only got 10 days to help shape twelve girls
into something that can be relatively competitive on a softball field.
Besides that, I'm gonna start putting up an A-frame (end of May) & $$$ are
pretty tight.
Hopefully we'll be able to make it to next year's FW meet...
'Til then, I guess we'll just hafta plan on making MoPars at the Valley as
our only DML appearance this year...
 L8r,

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
Averill Park, NY