Re: Service schedule info (LONG)

From: Jon N. Benignus (blkwidow1@primary.net)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 23:29:36 EDT

Switch to the Mopar filter and use a can of the BG "MOA" that the
dealers use. Works well on cleaning up the lifters. (Had the same
problem for a while.)

BTW: The newer Mopar filters work very well and have a custom built
anti-drainback valve in them (they were designed for Mopar).

Thanks for the tip, but I wonder who is still making them, and is all the
old stock gone. It seems many companies made MoPar filters in the past, I
wonder if that is still the case.
for the $, I still go to the local parts store and get the Purolator or Wix.
Thanks again,
Jon
STL MO