Re: Re: Re: Wheel Spacers?

From: Bill Day (billday@joink.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 17:17:00 EDT

I'm running MasterCraft 31x10.5x15 MT on 15x7 Gen2 Steel Rims
I checked others out, but the tread depth on these MasterCrafts was awesome
to start with. So I went with them. Not sure how much longer mine will
last, prolly a while(I'll make them) as I really dont want to dump another
chunk a change on tires if I plan to begin my conversion to solid axles tis
winter...

Bill Day

  3:10pm up 108 days, 20:55, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
Bob Barker says.. Remember to have Windows spade an neutered
to prevent the spread of malicous crap!
http://counter.li.org #83358 http://linux-sxs.org/
AIM BadManD73
'95 Flame Red CC 4X4 3.9 Magnum AT