Re: R/T sold in Maryland

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 10:32:54 EDT

"Patrick and Kelly Engram" <patrickandkelly@erols.com> wrote in message
news:3EA742F0.5030803@erols.com...

> >Patrick,
> >What are you buying?
> >
> >- --
> >
> I've been looking at ordering a Club Cab SLT+, 2-tone Dark Garnet Red,
> 2WD. Options to be 4.7L with auto trans, in dash 6disc cd player,
> power overhead convenience group, 4wheel abs, limited slip rear, h/d
> service group, leather steering wheel, rear defroster, lower bodyside
> moulding.
> BTW, does the overhead group include the mpg meter and all that stuff
> like my old '99 R/T had?
> $3000 rebate on Dakotas til end of month. Just cant resist...
> Patrick

Sounds like a very nice truck Patrick! Dodge has got the 6 disc in dash cd
player now too? damn, all they gave me was a crappy old tapedeck. One of
my neighbors has a two tone garnet/silver CC that looks very nice. I'm sure
you'll like the dark color. Take pictures when it gets "home" for us!

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L