Possible M1 Group Buy

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 17:24:11 EDT

FREE shipping. We would need at least a half dozen interested to get that
price This would be the EGR version to fit any 318 or 360 Magnum motor (EGR
also makes a turtle install easier for those that choose it). I'll
coordinate it but you would be paying the vendor directly and having it
shipped from them. Let me know if you are interested.

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'02 Dakota QC 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92 LSD
'95 Dakota CC 4x2, SLT, 318, 5 spd, 3.55 LSD