Flowmaster catback Question???

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 27 2003 - 21:43:18 EDT

I have a friend that needs to replace her original exhaust system on her '99
Dakota CC 5.2 4wd.......

We ordered a single stock exit from Flowmaster, But she
thinks she might want a split rear exit instead due to looks and
sound.......

Anyone running a stock exit and a split dual Flowmaster
that could give some opinion on the sound, throttle response, and interior
resonance (noise) of either of these systems......

I had a RAVEN on mine before with a split rear exit and it droned inside the
cab like crazy, and killed the mileage and throttle response.....anything
like that with the Flowmaster that's been encountered????

I've never had a Flowmaster exhaust so I have no IDEA!!

Ron-
Co-owner: Muscletrucks.net
website: www.muscletrucks.net
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com