Re: Jason's Dakotas, was good trailer hitch?

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 13:55:15 EDT

Jon said:

> Jason,
> How many Dakota have you had?
> You've got the '95 and '01 in your signature, but Norah was just talking
> about a '93, and now you've mentioned a '98...
> Just curious :-)

It isn't "Jason's Dakotas" as much as "Norah's Dakotas" :-).

I got my white '95 in '96. It was used with about 17,000 miles on it.
Just hit 95,000 on the weekend. So I'm still on my first.

Norah started with her blue '93, which was a lemon. She was window
shopping at the dealer one day and described her "ideal" truck to one of
the sales people. Next time she went in for an oil change, there was her
dream truck sitting out on display where she could see it. She had no
choice but to trade her '93 in on the black '95. She had the '95 still
when I met her and moved to Toronto.

We were thinking of trading the '95 in once the lease was up, but then she
had her accident and the insurance company totalled the truck. Sorta made
up our mind. That's when we got the '98.

Once the lease was up on the '98, we got the 2001 Quad Cab. This one, we
intend to keep and drive for as long as it lasts. Well, that's the plan
right now, anyway :-).

To answer your question: I've had one, Norah has had two of her own, and
we've bought two together. Total of five between us.

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer