Re: Amplifier dilema

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 18:27:08 EDT

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 17:55:21 -0400, DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us ("BARRY
OLIVER") wrote:

>So, those of you that have taken these things all apart - how much wasted/extra space is there under all of these various trim panels and such, and where is it? Small amps don't generate much heat...

There's space behind the panels just about everywhere if you don't
mind cutting metal to get a hole big enough to put your amp in.
Underneath the speakers in the rear of the CC there's enough room for
fairly decent sized amps. But there's no opening big enough to get an
amp in there without cutting.

I've also read about some people who have cut holes in the back of the
cab wall and put amps in there.. Doesn't seem like something I'd do,
though.

-Bill