Re: Re: RE: Re: Re: 206 cams?

From: Sam South (sawcut64@msn.com)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 18:57:31 EDT

So I'm wondering if it's worth all the extra trouble, or would I be better
off with just the HO cams and intake. How much more HP and TQ are the 206's
over the HO's? A bunch of guys on dodgetrucks.org have done the HO cams and
intake swap and swear by it, but I haven't heard anyone say much about the
206's. Is the stalling the only problem you've had with the cams? Thanks
Steve.
Sam South
2003 Ram 1500 ST
4.7 5-Speed