Re: truck start up procedures

From: SCalHOTROD@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 14:14:35 EDT

I have noticed a bit of 'difficult starting' in my truck as well. Its a 2001
QuadCab with barely 15K miles on it.

In the morning, after sitting all night, it takes 3-5 seconds of cranking and
some pedal to get it to start up or a couple quick tries on the key to get it
to start up.

I'll try your solution and see if that solves it.

I thought modern fuel injected engines weren't supposed to act like old
carbureated, fuel staved ones.

Chris
Santa Clara, CA