Re: Re: My Autozone experience!?$%

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 18:52:44 EDT

You'd be surprised just how hard it is to find competent
help......regaurdless of what your offering pay wise........

AND it doesn't matter how old the perspective hire is.....

I go thru this stuff everyday,.....I'd give anything to find a
an employee that can handle the job with common sense!

Ron-
Co-owner: Muscletrucks.net
website: www.muscletrucks.net
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com