Re: Tire to Rim Size

From: Brian Mingle (bsm11@cornell.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 09:57:15 EDT

Thanks for the feedback Sir Bill and Bernd. I am sure I will get a slight
rub, but nothing I can't live with. I have a 3" lift kit in the garage, but
just don't have the time to install it on now. I have also found a killer
exhaust system for my truck, and can't wait until I have time to put that
bad boy on! Having a cool looking truck is okay, but I'd rather have a fast
truck. Speaking of which, what would you guys recommend for me? I would
like some more horsepower, and am not sure what I can get away with.
Headers is a no brainer and so is a K & N air system. But what can I do,
besides rebuilding the entire engine, to gain more in the horsepower dept?

Thanks

Brian

Brian