Re: I ordered it!

From: Droo (03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 17:27:10 EDT

Patrick and Kelly Engram wrote:

> Couple other things. Someone posted that their truck just came in
> and the split bench did not have a business
> console. What model was the truck (SXT?) Dealer told me the SXT's
> just have a fold-down, but the SLT+ does
> have a business console. I made a stink that I had to have the
> console, otherwise I would order the buckets, but she
> said she was sure about this (I didnt tell her about the
> correspondence and the midyear change) Hopefully, I set the situation
> up right so that if it doesnt have the business console, we will be
> going to a truck on the lot and swapping them.

I was the one that posted that. I have the SLT+ and I did check out
SXT's on the lot over the weekend and they had the business console.
What's the name of the dealership you went to and where is it? I can
prolly use it as ammo to get my armrest. :P

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

"Remember: No one has the right to touch you in your bathing suit area." -Jack