Powerslot group buy?

From: Tod Oace (tod@quay.com)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 00:23:37 EDT

Does anyone know of any good Powerslot deals now or soon? My stock
warpers are driving me nuts.

I'd also like help choosing a set of pads. Did some looking through the
archives and I'm still not sure what to buy. What I want is great
stopping power without any squeaking for around town. I'm less
concerned about dust. So given that criteria what would be best?
Raybestos semi-metalic? Raybestos quiet-stop? Those Hawk pads? Or
something else I missed? Thanks for any help!

--
Tod Oace <tod@quay.com>