Re: AMSOIL...Is it just me or...

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 12:58:16 EDT

Yup...had identical results with Royal Purple 5w20 or Redline 2W Race Oil.

- Bernd

> So I just replaced the MOPAR oil in my truck with AMSOIL 0w30 and I'd swear
the thing
actually feels like it has more power. It seems to rev noticeably quicker &
take off with
more authority. Of course I've read the hype about synthetic oils, but wasn't
actually
expecting any difference...I just wanted to use a high-quality synthetic with
extended
drain intervals.

> Anyway, have I been convinced by the hype, or has anyone else actually
experienced the
same thing?