Re: Robert Shaw thermostat?

From: Kevin Sellstrom (ksellstr@softcom.net)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 23:55:42 EDT

Sorry it took so long, but you might try your favorite Mopar stand. I get
mine for the going price at our local Chrysler dealer, listed as standard
replacement for older Mopar engines, sold in the Mopar box. They're also
listed in the MP catalog. If that doesn't work, I can call up my parts guy
and get the #. I've also seen them in the Summit catalog, and Pegasus racing.

Kevin

At 09:02 PM 4/28/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>I was looking at replacing the thermostat with a Robert
>Shaw type. Unfortunately nobody in town (San Jose, CA) sells this brand! I
>could swear that Autozone used to sell them, but they don't carry those
>anymore - at least around here.

Kevin Sellstrom, W6KTB E-Mail:ksellstr@softcom.net
             ***Wilton, California***

'99 Dodge Dakota CC, 4x4, 5.2,
'69 Dodge D200, 4x2, 318,

Also: '83 Volvo 244Ti, '85 Volvo 244, '68 Volvo 122S, '98 Specialized
Rockhopper A1FS