Re: A Waisted Day...........A Need to vent!!!

From: Droo (03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 19:58:26 EDT

You need to remember that severe thunderstorms move reaslly fast. So by
the time you get to the track you prolly wouldn't have to wait so long.
I usually check radar maps when they stuff like that. That way I can see
exactly where the storm is and the general direction of travel.
Especially since you were going to drive an hour. That makes a big
difference as far as weather goes.

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

"Remember: No one has the right to touch you in your bathing suit area." -Jack