Business Console.

From: Droo (03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 12:07:18 EDT

Just spoke to my dealer and they spoke with Dodge about the center
armrest. Dodge says there isn't anything they can do on the corporate
level. My dealer says they'll give me $100 certificate towards parts and
service just cause they are nice guys. I asked my salesman to see if
they can order that part seperately. He said he'd check into it. I'm
sure is $200 retail and they'll expect me to pay for that shit. I thinkI
should only pay wholesale. Bastards. I am so fucking unahppy about this.

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

"Remember: No one has the right to touch you in your bathing suit area." -Jack