Re: RE: TEST

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 23:41:53 EDT

In a message dated 5/3/2003 8:33:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bpracing@worldnet.att.net writes:

> Appears to be no one on but you and I. I guess the young guys have better
> things to do. :-)
>
> RayB
> http://www.dragtruk.com/ENTRIES/20KM1FD2KWBP.html

Not really, it's pouring rain here and getting to my fun places is scary in
this town when wet, also, I don't think cleaning out rain gutters qualifies
as fun, found out today they were plugged :(

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
Sometime This Millenium!!