Hmmmmm... Firm but yet soft!

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 00:40:59 EDT

Started installing the RoadMaster during the pre-game show of the Stars vs.
Ducks. By the end of the game, my RoadMaster was installed. All went well
for this shade tree hack ;-) Went for a test ride, about 10 miles and I love
what the RAS was done for the ride! Its a firm but yet soft ride. Rear
wheels seem to stay in touch with the road better going around curves and
with the bumps. Made a right hand turn that the right wheel when given
power always squeals. None to be heard this afternoon :-)

I was nerves that the ride might be to stiff, But I'm happy! The true test
will be in a few weeks when I go back to Fla.

I'll be sending RoadMaster a Happy Customer Letter.

--
Don Mallett