Re: Carlisle registration

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 10:24:57 EDT

"scsilverdak" <scsilverdak@hotmail.com> wrote:

: Has anyone sent their registration for C@C this July...yet?

   Just an FYI - unless you are already affiliated with another club,
when you register, please specify that you are a member of the "Dakota
Mailing List" club. (Just "DML" won't work, it needs to be "Dakota
Mailing List".) By doing this, it makes the DML eligible to receive
some club participation prize money which helps to offset the operating
costs, and most importantly, if at least 20 people register in the
"Dakota Mailing List" club, we can get a free shade tent. (And believe
me, at Carlisle sources of shade are few and far between, so the tent
is always appreciated!)

   If you have already registered but didn't specify that you are a
part of the "Dakota Mailing List" club, its not too late. When you
drive in the gate and go through the process of getting your window
sticker and goody bag, when you go inside the little building where
the computers are, just mention to the person taking your info that
you would like to be marked down as a part of the "Dakota Mailing List"
club, and they can do it on their computer. (You might also be able
to e-mail them and have them change your registration beforehand,
I'm not sure.)

  BTW, if you are attending and will be registering as a part of the
"Dakota Mailing List" club, please do me a favor and drop me an e-mail
telling me so. (This is a big help so that I can determine wether or not
we will be able to get the tent.)

  Thanks!!

--

-Jon-

.---- Jon Steiger ------ jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com ------. | I'm the: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA. Rec & UL Pilot - SEL | | 70 Cuda, 90 Dak 'vert, 92 Ram 4x4, 96 Dak, 96 Intruder 1400, 96 FireFly | `------------------------------------------ http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'