Don Mallett- everyone read please

From: William Hall (abeercan@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 19:17:23 EDT

This message has two parts.

First, to Don Mallett, I would like to express mine
and my family's deepest condolences. Amanda and I
will have your family in our prayers as well as the
prayer request that will be added to our church
bulletin tonight. Please let us know if there is
anything we can do for you.

Now on to the part that I believe the DML will come
through and show how great of an organization it
truely is. I have arranged with Jon to have a "Don
Mallett Relief Fund" to be arranged through PayPal and
through standard mail as well. This fund is to help
Don with the 8 days of pay that he missed while doing
what we all would have done as well. This is also to
help pay for the trips he will be making in the near
future. Of course, it is up to Don to decide how the
money is spent. For PayPal payments, please send the
fund to: MallettFund@dakota-truck.net

For those who prefer not to use a PayPal account, Jon
has given permission for checks, money orders, etc...
to be sent to him at the following address:

Jon Steiger
836 King Road
Forestville, NY 14062

The only request that is to be made for sending funds
to Jon is for a note to be placed on the check (the
memo field works great for that), or a note placed in
the envelope for other fund sources such as money
orders, etc... stating that they funds are for the
Don Mallett Relief Fund.

I would like to tell Jon a great big Thank You for
setting this fund up for Don on such a short notice
and for taking the responsibility of accepting the
standard mail for the funds as well.

A time limit is not in affect for this fund from me.
I leave the time limit of the fund up to Don. When he
sees fit, he reserves the right to close the fund out
and accept only what is left as being delievered in
the standard mail system. There is also no limit on
funds that can be sent. Please donate fund as your
heart leads you. It is time for the DML to pool
together to help a fellow member through this time of
trouble.

Sincerely,
William R. Hall
1012 Hwy 25 South Lot 564