Re: Roll Top

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 12:12:58 EDT

<snip>how long have you had yours? I have had mine for a bit ofer 2 years,
and I <am still looking for some kind of juice to put on it..

by juice, I'm guessing you're talking about protectant other that armorall.
Personally, I have an Extang soft tonno cover and the only thing I've ever
used on it is Aero 303 protectant. It's a little more expensive than most
other brands but IMHO, it plain works. I gave my cover a coat before winter
and after a good bit of snow,much winter driving, and no garage to park the
truck in, it looked a little rough come this spring. I scrubbed the cover
down when I washed my truck, applied a new coat of 303 and it looked like
new, a little goes a long way. You might have to mail order it unless there
is a boating supply house near your home. They usually carry it.

Here is a link to the 303 website:
http://www.303products.com/main.php?infopage=protectant

HTH,

Ray Irons