Re: Speed Sensor and Brake Lights

From: Danny Burrows (havenx@ksni.net)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 20:39:03 EDT

I got my speed sensor from Dodge, no one else had one. I have the same
probs with my brake light on the dash.... I have not got around to
fixing it yet, but I think there is a sensor somewhere that is not
working that mounts to the rear end somewhere. For now I just took the
bulb out of the brake light on the dash. I lost my ABS after doing a
HUGE burn-out one day. Remember that your ABS is fail safe,so if one
part is not working check the part thats before it as well.