Re: RE: Viper Fan - Group Buy Question

From: srp@cox.net
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 11:52:09 EDT

Replied as soon as I received it.

Well-- I am sticking with what I have for a shipped price-- other's have called me to tell me they can't find the 'deal' that other's have gotten, and I can deliver these. The single fan, new design. With 4 different part numbers for similar products-- it can get confusing. I have the MP one's-- with warranty (which don't mean squat in this instance, but at least they are available). I can do the mopar perf one's for $150 shipped-- but you have to wait.

If someone has a dealership selling at cost-- go for it-- I don't sell cars, or do service-- only selling good products at very reasonable prices. I have two of these coming to my place today-- and I am working (slowly) on a wiring config that'll utilize the stock wiring config for 2000+ Dakotas + 1 relay for low speed-- and hope to offer it as a retro for guys with 99 and older setups. Bill N's layout is excellent-- I hope to match his level of detail, and quality.

Sam