RE: RE: Viper Fan - Group Buy Question

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 12:05:58 EDT

Sam, if you're referring to the price I paid as being below dealer cost, be
aware that I ordered it last week. I believe the new MP pricing schema
took effect on May 5th so I didn't ask how/if that affects this part.

My dealer (parts manager) sponsors my racing so everything I buy is at 10%
over dealer cost....along with the occasional freebies! ;-) We usually
work side-by-side on his computer so I do see his cost. :-)

RayB