Re: DML Digest V5 #1024

From: tkoth (tkoth@cox.net)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 15:35:23 EDT

Thanks guys!!! Ok... I went and pulled the codes and it hit me with a P0320,
which according to the OBD-II website says it's the crankshaft postion
sensor failed to return a valid position for timing. OK... so where on a
4.7 is the CPS ??? Is it something I can replace or should I just drag it to
a shop? ( I know.... I should buy a FSM .... but I've been unemployed for
9 months out of the last 18!!! Just finally going back to work again next
week....)

Thanks !!!
Tim