Re: Dyno Results

From: Droo (03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 17:02:16 EDT

Josh Battles wrote:

>For all that are interested, I took my truck to the Chicagoland Mopar
>Connection Dyno Day this past Sunday. I had a blast, there was all sorts of
>sweet Mopar muscle there! Thanks to Chad Evans for inviting me! Here's a
>link... www.geocities.com/lenny187/dyno.html let me know what you think.

130 hp? That sounds low to me. I took my 96 3.9 out to the track one
night. Did 17.2 in the 1/4 and scaled it at 3980 lbs. Run that through
some equations and I get about 154 hp at the wheels.

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

"Remember: No one has the right to touch you in your bathing suit area." -Jack