Re: Dyno Results

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 19:46:49 EDT

The APS transmissions can be set up to take a beating
and with the right upgrades and a shift kit (which is really a reprogramming
of the transmissions valve body)

The 3.9 is rated at 175 HP ...and 225TQ......Typical dyno results are
between 125 and 137 depending on the transmissions used.......manuals are
slightly higher due to less power loss thu the driveline.

Rear differential gearing and tire size will have little to do with the
results of the dyno.......

Track testing will be effected by gearing and tire sizes due to better
leverage propelling the truck down the track....

Ron-
Co-owner: Muscletrucks.net
website: www.muscletrucks.net
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com