Re: Slightly dented bumper WAS: NOW: buy my trash WAS: Viper Fan group buy

From: Tod Oace (tod@quay.com)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 00:45:23 EDT

> *tears in my eyes*
>
> LMAO!!!
>
> Anyone need a bumper? Slightly dented?
>
> :)

Hah! :-)
Nah...got one of those already.
Anyone need a set of used spark plugs or an air filter? They're fresh
right out of my truck!

Seriously though... About the bumper... I backed into one of those
$*@&$*@$ metal poles in a parking garage. You know the kind... First
they hide in the ground like they aren't there. Then when you're
backing up they spring up just high enough to reach your bumper, but
not high enough so that you can actually see them. They're so rude...

Anyway... I've been pondering how to fix it. The whole thing is pushed
in in inch or so near the middle, and there's also a small dent around
the license plate area. Anyone undented a bumper on their own before?
Successfully? With all your fingers and everything intact? Gen III SLT
chrome. -Tod

--
Tod Oace <tod@quay.com>