Re: sack

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 07:12:22 EDT

On Wed, 07 May 2003 01:59:59 Jon wrote:

> Norah,
> I think it's a clever euphemism for <ahem> power. :-)

Clever? I would have said silly. I must be getting old, because I don't
have a clue what sacks have to do with power.

I thought maybe Danny meant that when the GM engine self-destructed, you
could carry the remains in a sack. Or maybe that the rubbery GM
suspensions were made of recycled plastic garbage sacks.

(Don't bother clarifying that he was talking about his ball sack... I'm
aware that this is the big joke, I'm also aware that the actual word is
"scrotum" and I'm pretty sure that GM engines don't have those either.)

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer