Re: Hardware Question

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 09:48:31 EDT

Then I would have to believe it is a cadmium plating.. as I remember you can scratch cadmium with a screw tip, TiN, you cannot.

>>> JAMEPC@aol.com 05/06/03 08:44PM >>>

These are just standard coarse thread 3/8 bolts. They came with an all wood,
do-it-yourself swing set kit (made in Canada). I've seen them before but
never gave much thought to it. Just curious.
My Addco Sway Bar is also the same color.