Re: RE: I Need Shocks.... too.

From: BARRY OLIVER (dhspa58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 21:53:21 EDT

UHhhh, heh, heh, that mean you have a spare set of stock shocks just laying around doing nothing but taking up space?

                              -Barry
MCP, A+, Network+, Server+
===============================
Efficiency is doing things right.
Effectiveness is doing the right things.
Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking.
===============================
Contact Info:
217-899-6105 Cell 217-467-8673 Page
217-558-6000 Desk barryoliver@novanis.com
Username: barrysuperhawk
on AIM, Yahoo, MSN and AT&T IM clients
>>> hopsdak@hotmail.com 05/07/03 17:59 PM >>>

I bought monroe sense-a-trac shocks.. they worked great!
Plus they have a lifetime warranty. I switched them out when
i put my rancho lift on..
--Hop