heater core

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 10:13:43 EDT

I figured that as long as Mike was talking about climate control pieces that
I'd ask my question as well...

I think I might have a leaking heater core hose and/or heater core itself...
When the heat's on, I get the infimous "maple syrup smell," and for the life
of me can't remember where in the dash the darn thing is! So, where in the
dash is the thing located and how hard is it to get to for me to check the
hoses and such??? It's been so long since I've had the dash off I've
forgotten.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L